ONSITE Fluoroscopy / C-arm Suite
- PERIPHERAL NERVE BLOCKS – These block are used to treat areas of pain away from the spine, like the shoulder, knee, elbow, wrist and other possible problem areas.
- DIAGNOSTIC, SELECTIVE NERVE ROOT BLOCKS AND EPIDURAL STEROID BLOCKS – A block that is performed to determine if a specific spinal nerve root is the source of pain and reduce inflammation around the nerve root, thus decreasing or relieving the pain.
- FACET INJECTIONS – This procedure blocks the pain coming rom the small joints in the neck and back. These joints can many times be the cause of arthritis-type pain in the neck and back areas.
- MYOFASCIAL TRIGGER POINT TREATMENT – This treatment helps areas of the muscle that have developed hyper-sensitive zones due to the accumulation of toxins and other by-products of injury.
EMG/ NCV Testing
An important diagnostic tool to determine the source of pain, an Electromyogram (EMG), measures the electrical activity of muscles at rest and during contraction. Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV), measures how well and how fast the nerves can send electrical signals. Nerves control the muscles in the body with electrical signals called impulses. These impulses make the muscles react in specific ways. Nerve and muscle problems cause the muscles to react in abnormal ways.
Our Rehabilitation and Physical Therapies
- INTERFERENTIAL THERAPY – By causing a small current to travel through the injured area, your pain is diminished and is very soothing by decreasing muscle spasms and increasing the body’s rate of healing.
- ULTRASOUND THERAPY – This time tested technique involves applying high frequency sound waves to the involved areas which help the body’s ability to recover from trauma and inflammation.
- PHYSICAL THERAPY – Tailored individualized programs designed to help you regain your range of motion, muscle tone and strength, while helping to alleviate your pain.